NFS World Maintenance Window - April 10 [COMPLETE] 04-10-2013
The purpose of this maintenance window is to deploy server / a game patch to Need for Speed World. Please see Release Notes below.
April 10th, 2013
Start: 10:00am (10:00) PST – 1:00pm (13:00) EST – 5:00pm (17:00) UTC
End: 7:00pm (19:00) PST – 10pm (22:00) EST – 3:00am (03:00) UTC
- New Achievements system: Players can now obtain Achievements after completing specific milestones within Need for Speed World
- Achievements badge set now appears in the pre-race, post-race and compare drivers screens – allowing players to show off specific Achievements they have completed
- A new Achievements Log helps players track achievement progress, customize their Achievement badge set, and claim rewards
- New Driver Score measures the number of Achievements each driver has obtained
- The all new Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 has been added to the game and is available exclusively as an Achievement reward
- 5 new “Achievement Edition” cars have been added the game and are available exclusively through Achievement rewards: Nissan Fairlady 240ZG, Ford Focus RS, BMW M3 E92, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni, and Koenigsegg CCX
- Improvements were made to the client’s stability
- Driver Profile screen was removed from the Safehouse
- Rankings have been removed from the News Feed
- Fixed an issue that caused the Powerup cross to display an incorrect event label
- Please note that the Need for Speed World Leaderboards will be reset during the patch. This means that all leaderboard data will be removed.